Member Sign Up
Membership may be conveniently applied for or renewed online. Payment may be provided via Visa or Mastercard.
Access CSA Online Registration .
Members who wish to apply or renew through regular mail may do so with the printable form provided below. Payment for mailed applications/renewals must be provided by cheque, credit cards cannot be accepted.
CSA 2017 Registration Form V2 (177.4 KiB)
- Regular members – $100
- Graduate Student members, who are students of agronomy at any Canadian university or are Canadian students studying agronomy at a university abroad – $25
- Post-doctoral Fellowship members, who hold a formal post-doctoral fellowship at a Canadian university – $50
- Retired members, who were previously Regular members and who have retired from their formal employment – $30
- Emeritus members, who are Fellows of the CSA and who have retired from their formal employment – $25
- Undergraduate Student members (non-voting), who are undergrads in agronomy at any Canadian university – $15
CSA maintains a confidential membership list for the sole purpose of communicating with our members. We do not sell or lend this information for any purpose. By providing your contact information, you are agreeing to receive information from CSA. If you have purchased one of the subscriptions on this form, you have agreed that we pass your required contact information to the supplier.
No refunds available.