The Canadian Society of Agronomy provides its members with a variety of benefits:
- Editorial functions of world class scientific journal.
- Meeting and interacting with other agronomists across Canada
- Recognition by peers through awards program.
- Presentation of scientific results at annual meeting.
- Forum for making scientific information available to the public.
- Competitive awards for graduate students.
- Participation in international projects.
- Enhanced career opportunities.
- Representation on various national Expert Committees