CSA Student Travel Awards were established in 2013 to encourage student attendance at the CSA Annual Meetings and is available to any graduate student CSA member. The Student Travel Award is $500 with a maximum of 3 awarded annually.
Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Is the student a member of CSA? (Students must be CSA members to apply)
- Will the student be presenting an oral paper or poster? (Applicants must be planning to give either an oral or a poster presentation).
- Is the research summary reasonable (objectives, methods, progress) and clearly written?
- Distance travelling to attend the annual conference.
- Has the student received a previous travel award from CSA? (Preference will be given to students who have not previously received a travel award).
- Has the student informed his/her supervisor or department chair and had their application form signed?
Please send a completed application form (MS Word Document) by April 15th to:
Executive Director, Canadian Society of Agronomy
sheppards(at)ecomatters.com [please replace (at) with @ – this is to prevent spam.]
Student travel to society meetings and conferences sponsored in part by the Agricultural Institute of Canada (http://www.aic.ca/)